DeWalts SDS-Max Combination Hammer is ideal for drilling anchor fixings and through holes in concrete and masonry.
The D25601Ks chain drive improves durability and increases efficiency together with an oil filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation. Its ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Active Vibration Control system with a floating rear handle and damped side handle to reduce vibration
- Rotation-stop facility for medium-light demolition applications
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust particles getting into the hammer mechanism
- Optimised hammer mechanism delivers maximum impact energy, efficiently drilling into the hardest concrete
- Electronic variable impact energy/speed for total control
- Lock-on switch for greater control when in chipping mode
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 12 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.8 kg hammer
Max. Drilling Capacity:
Concrete: 45 mm
Breakthrough bit: 65 mm
Core bit: 100mm
Multi-position anti-vibration side handle
Heavy-duty carrying case
RING 01204 701000 FOR A PRICE !!