Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS+ Hammer Drill
The Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE is the fastest hammer in its class, offering top drilling performance due to the 3.0 joule impact force and the powerful 800 watt motor which ensures constant power even under tough working conditions. When measured against its leading competitors the Bosch GBH 2-26 achieved a 34% higher drilling rate. Bosch have also managed to increase the service life compared to its predecessor by 50% so that means you can drill up to 100,000 holes in concrete. But we didn’t stop there, we also improved the sealing and cooling systems and you can change the tool-holder without needing to dissemble the tool first. This surely put the Bosch GBH 2-26 at the top of its class.
Available in 110v (0611253741) & 240v (0611253742)
- Improved guidance and convex tip on striking pin
- Optimised geometry reduces friction and improves alignment on striking pin
- Improved cooling - power efficient fan improves cooling and gives greater power transfer for drilling and chiselling
- Rotating brush plate - offers maximum power in forward and reverse with longer brush life
- SDS+ tool-holder - longer drive spiggots for longer life and better alignment
- 50mm collar - Standard is 43mm.
- More rigid hammer tube
- Tougher Drive Train - reinforced armature spindle and more gear teeth - less wear and longer life
- New Bosch Sealing system - prevents dust penetration and grease leakage in two important areas: conical seal at the striker pin. Movement and temperature tolerant housing gasket
- Variable Speed/Reversing Rotary SDS+ Hammer
- 800 watt motor
- NLS: 0-900 rpm
- Impact rate: 0-4400/min 3J
- Drilling capacity (Concrete): 4-26mm
- Chiselling action
- Weight: 2.7kg
Available In 110v & 240v
RING 01204 701000 FOR A PRICE !!